Class prices vary depending on the class type, number of classes per week and the length of the monthly plan one chooses. A 20% family discount applies to additional direct family members enrolling in capoeira classes. Private classes are available upon request.
- Drop-in fee is $20 ($15 for first-time students).
- Roda for Mandinga students is every Thursday, 8-10pm. Every third Thursday of the month is an open roda – open to capoeiristas from all schools. Drop-in fee for open roda is $10.
- Payments plans can be upgraded while keeping the length of the initial agreement
- Missed classes may be made up anytime within 2 months
- Outside capoeiristas may visit to take a class at anytime
Special events are sometimes held during regular class time. These events will have different pricing. Regular students may make up these “missed” classes anytime within 2 months.